Monday, January 30, 2012

We had a nice evening

Tonight will be a short post. I was so happy with the reactions of my Daughter, and Bestest Best Friend Ever. They both enjoyed their cards, small, but well thought out gifts, then we ate homemade lasagna and a variety tray of cheesecake. My daughter said this was one of the best Birthdays ever, and she was very happy to be miserable, fat, and happy. Nah, she is so tiny. But it had been a very long time since I made it, but something was different this time. Maybe the "fresh" mozzarella, I do not know what I did this time, but we were all making those little ummm....aaahhh....ohhhh...mmmnommm noises at the table and the closing of your eyes while you are sighing in pure satisfaction of a blend of just the right flavors.
Tomorrow will be another day to contemplate what course of action I should take concerning my Son. And I want to upload some pictures other than my "Histio Face" Oh, my comfy bed is calling for me............

No comments:

Post a Comment