Friday, January 13, 2012

Rocked it

For the past two days, I have felt horrible. I did not even go to my weekly "Crafting with the Girl's" last night. Hubby (Glenn's new nickname) even offered to drive me but my whole body was swollen, and was in a lot of pain. I did not even feel like trying to fake it.
Well, needless to say, Hubby did everything around the house. He is so awesome about that nowadays. I appreciated the pampering so much, I decided I would make something special for dinner. Looking through the cabinets, the fridge, and freezer, I had Shrimp, Langistino Tails...hmmm. I decided on seafood enchiladas. And I rocked it. I have not enjoyed seafood enchiladas in such a long time. It was fantastic, and I did not even use a recipe.
We are kicked back now enjoying the satisfaction of an awesome meal...and some peace and quiet in the house. Doesn't get much better....

No comments:

Post a Comment