Saturday, January 28, 2012

I confess..I have been lazy...

Not really, My Christmas ornaments and decorations are all put away. The main feat is that this year I brought down every Tote, Box, anything I could find that had anything to with Christmas. And it  has been organized and labeled. And I love it!! Only 2 cardboard boxes now...in them..very old vintage candles. Some of the candles are rather tall, 10 to 12 inch pillar style. So I am going to find a clear tote for them.
I finished up 2 Jewelry Boxes I am donating to "Art for Molly" a non-profit organization that was started by Molly's Cousin Melissa. Melissa auctions off Art that she creates and that others, like myself, donate. Molly was 15 years old when she lost her battle with a type of Histiocytosis.
I am also fighting Histio. I am still having tests ran to try to figure out the extent of the involvement in my systems. But, so far, it looks like it is only in my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment