Sunday, January 8, 2012

The World...hmmm...Navigating...hmmm

So, Navigating through the World, With Histio.... This is the idea that came to me after talking my Friend Amelia. She is so brilliant. I adore her "eye", her photos are awe inspiring. It is her vision that takes one of her photos, and somehow, it seems like you are there also. Well, I asked her about whether she would think about helping me create an archive, a collection of photos to more or less tell the part of my story that most people usually would not see. And she suggested I have my husband use a recorder because he sees me at my best and worst...poor dude!!! I could do that, and take the film to someone who knows film, as in editing, and fine tuning video with audio.
So the more I thought about it, the more I thought about what Amelia said,  Did I tell you she is brilliant? I went to her blog and I realized that using this blog as kinda like a GPS,  we can mange our journey through unfamiliar territory. While I am sitting here the thoughts just race through my mind. And I realize how much potential this aspect has. I can blog about all of the medical facts, keep family informed, and give support to someone who's life is in some way affected by Histiocytosis. I can also post photos here as well. Thank You Amelia...your suggestion gave me an awesome idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment